Justifying the Donino.

Page 4 of 4

It is in fine condition. I don't store tools outside.
--
Best regards
Han
"Han" wrote:

--------------------------------------------- How does $100 + freight sound?
Lew

That sounds fine by me. Contact by email (opahan and yahoo as domain), if this is for yourself, or if anyone else is interested.
--
Best regards
Han
"Han" wrote:

--------------------------------------------- "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

------------------------------------------------- "Han" wrote:

-------------------------------------------- Read and understand what I posted.
Lew

I replied the way I did because it wasn't clear to me whether you were personally interested or not. If I had to guess, you were just giving an opinion as to what the value might be. But I have misunderstood before. Better to be clear and unambiguous. No value judgements.
--
Best regards
Han
Lew Hodgett wrote:

I'm glad you're not going to be cheap about it Lew. Congratulations!

Wow indeed, really cool!
--
Best regards
Han