Just wonderin'

Think that Bob guy with the miter saw question will ever be back? :)

You guys scared me, and I'm fearless.

Michael ...turn yer back for one lousy day...

Reply to
Michael Baglio

"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>" Think that Bob guy with the miter saw question will ever be back? :)

That'll teach me to not drink my afternoon coffee in front of a new flat screen monitor.

Reply to
Swingman

I hope so...

It was all good fun....

Graham

"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>" Think that Bob guy with the miter saw question will ever be back? :)

Reply to
Graham Walters

I do have to admit it was entertaining to say the least. But it was nice to see people shring ideas without all the name calling that you typical see when people have different points of view.

CHRIS

"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>" Think that Bob guy with the miter saw question will ever be back? :)

Reply to
Chris Melanson