Just wonderin'

Think that Bob guy with the miter saw question will ever be back? :)
You guys scared me, and I'm fearless.
Michael ...turn yer back for one lousy day...
"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>" <mbaglio<NOSPAM> wrote in message

That'll teach me to not drink my afternoon coffee in front of a new flat screen monitor.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/13/04
"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com>" <mbaglio<NOSPAM> wrote in message

I do have to admit it was entertaining to say the least. But it was nice to see people shring ideas without all the name calling that you typical see when people have different points of view.
CHRIS