Just when you think we are the worst...

Page 1 of 3
I see and hear all the time how screwed up the US is, how we suck, our government sucks, our economic systems sucks, our politicians and politics suck, how our foreign policies suck, and on and on and on. It's a daily part of life.
But these guys.... wow. They at least deserve an honorable mention. I thought it was a joke until I read the whole article.... it's real! Have we now exported our national self loathing and extreme PC leanings to other nations?
Even WE haven't gotten this far yet.... stay tuned for next year, though. We wouldn't want anyone to get ahead of us in the "stupid" category
http://tinyurl.com/2eopl3
Robert

That has got to be a hoax.
--
Regards,
On Nov 15, 3:13 pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

I read it on the Internet, it must be true.
So I guess "Don we now our gay apparel" is out too?
I think the Politcally Correct Police should
"Indulge in aeronautical intercourse with a transversing toroidal pastry"
That's Go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut! for the NON PC folks
charlie b

The Holiday Program lyrics printed for out local school used "bright apparel," FWIW.

Wew could always swap over to the system of "justice" used by the Saudis. The judge in the case of a gang rape just awarded the VICTIM another 110 lashes to go with the original 90 because the victim's lawyer publicly said he felt the 90 lashes was unjust.
She got the lashes because she was in a car with a male she was noted related to.
If someone did that to my sister, the judge might get to enjoy being fed live into a wood chipper.
We got problems, but we got blessings beyond counting, too.
SNIP

True, true. But still, more often than not I sit and marvel at what a strange place our world is becoming.
Robert

It has become a me, me, me, me, me, it's all about me and don't do or say anything that I might interpret wrong, kind of world.
On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:15:45 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

It's not strange, hell we've been sold out and without a whimper. All the "free trade" we've been sold on came back to pee in our egg drop soup. The chinese have traded balistic missles to Iran for a guarentee of oil.. Now Iran has a delivery system. We renovated a building purchased last year...of the 100m plus in materials 91% was mfg outside the US and 80+% of that was from china. From HVAC,hardware, doors, plmbg, elect fixtures and wire etc etc. Much of which isn't even available us made at any cost. YEP, one way free trade. I'll stop now (hate to read long rants) Kenneth

Just because some place else has it worst off than we do is no excuse as to what is taking place here right now. We are headed in that direction unless we stop this nonsense of trying to protect every one. One day soon we will not be able to do or say anything because some one "might" be offended. Before you know it you will be accused of anticipated rape because of they way you look at some body, male or female. No need to swap to the Saudis justice system, we are already well on out way. Right now if you happen to be accused of a crime it may very well have a stiffer penalty depending on who is doing the accusing. Apparently some people have more rights than others and crimes against them carry harsher penalties.
Charlie Self wrote:

a link to the story... http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/68042 /
chuckb
In Canada children are encouraged to mail letters to Santa Clause. Canadian postal codes (equivalent to the US Zip code) consist of alpha/number/alpha/number/alpha/number instead of all numbers. The children are directed to mail the letters (answered by Post Office volunteers) to: Santa Clause, North Pole, with the postal code of "H0H0H0".
I guess some rethinking is required on this one now.

Isn't Rudolph a German name? <G>

Did Rudolph shake a secret handshake whilst lying in a coffin with a purple ribbon tied around his dick at a Skull & Bones ritual?
Ooooops...I said too much... *black helicopters hovering over my house*
B A R R Y wrote:

Actually, you thinking that it does smacks of an anti Irish sentiment...I mean how did you happen to think Irish?
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
LRod wrote:

It's in my blood... And it's a joking response to a joke. I need a drink.
Robatoy wrote:

G R O A N. . . followed by Good One!

Offends the ex-mayor of New York.
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:00:48 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

I wasn't commenting on the quantity of vote. I was commenting on the not-to-be-taken-seriously lopsidedness of it.

Why, yes, I believe I must have been.

If the personages emanate from faux "news" then they decidedly do not exist in any sort of intellectual framework. All they are is rethuglican water carriers.

Didn't he used to be a cross dressing fashion designer or something twenty years ago? I'll bet he'll Ru the day he left that line of business.