Just Stoolin' Around

These are the last of a dozen wooden folding stools I've been building over the past several days. They are made from salvaged pine. Just a little sanding and they will be ready. The first 5 have already been given to some worthy individuals. Detailed plans(FREE) are on my web page. Over the last 3-4 years, I suppose, I've built about 50 of these.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/stoolsbig.jpg
Larry
--
Columbia, MO