Just so ya'll know, Packers by 14

yup by 2 TD's... coming up... (They better, 'cuz I gots a 5-dollar bill on it...
On 2/6/2011 5:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I'm really glad for you that it's only gonna cost $5 to learn that the STEELERS are gonna win by 3, in the closing moments of the game.

Oh wait.... they're up by 14 as we speak....
On 2/6/2011 4:08 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On what??
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

On the Packers winning by 2 TD's
On 2/6/2011 4:20 PM, Swingman wrote:

+1 (Who cares? No matter what the game or players...)

-----------
Ah......, a wagering man.
A whole five bucks?? Big spender. ;-)
On Feb 6, 5:42pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

not a big spender, small collector

There goes tonight's profit.

I will have to take a Festool to the pawn shop to pay my $ 5.00 marker...

The first Festering tool I bought was in a pawn shop. There was a crack house next door - I should have just walked in there.
Good game, though. When Woodson went down I thought he busted his collarbone - haven't heard, but it didn't look broken. He owes you $5 for taking the dive.

One of the best games I have seen in a long, long time.
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 22:20:35 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

How 'bout them Niners? I'm still waiting for Dan Fouts to make another 450 yard passing game for the Chargers.
I got to see the ads on the Internet, anyway. I loved the Jesus Hates Obama banned ad, BTW. See? The religious wrong can have a sense of humor, too. The Kia, XOOM, and movie ads were great as well, but at $3mil a pop?!?
Still can't believe the Doritos commercials.

Hey, -there's- one down to my budget. I'LL TAKE IT! I'll even throw in shipping costs. Whatcha gonna lose?
-- If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. --Thomas Jefferson