JUST ONCE.....

Page 7 of 7
The Pharma Giants do the same thing with their drug trials. They get nine failures from their double blind studies and the tenth one is the one that gets published. There is no law stating you have to disclose tests that are negative.
I doubt a hotdog weiner that is flying through the air would trigger any electrical sensing apparatus. Judging by the claims made on the mfg. website videos they are lying about a lot of things.
----------- "Steve Barker" wrote in message wrote:

i'm sure we won't be seeing any videos of it mangling a hotdog or other such thing. The gubmint would never allow the truth to come out about such things.
--
Steve Barker
On 1/20/2012 3:54 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

Best Sawstop demo yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t036YiYdI0

On 1/30/2012 6:47 PM, Just Wondering wrote:

there was a table saw in that video??
--
Steve Barker
On 1/20/2012 3:54 PM, Steve Barker wrote:

Like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiF8a5gacKs

On 1/30/2012 6:55 PM, Just Wondering wrote:

close
--
Steve Barker
On 1/30/2012 6:55 PM, Just Wondering wrote:

Never mind the hot dog, did you see how fast he cut through that plywood? LOL
Seriously that guy was ill prepared, must have been his first or second program. I could have given a better presentation.