Just got this email... Notice they are only concerned with foreign workers.

May 2014 Newsletter

Immigration News

For the immigration department, our busiest time of the year has once again come and gone in a flash. According to USCIS, the number of H-1b petitions filed in the first week of filing for the 2015 April cap cases hit a record high of 172,500.

The growth and success of IQ Tech Pros has allowed us to triple the amount of quality H-1b cap cases we have sponsored for this year. We are excited to report that we have received many approvals for accepted cases, and hope to receive many more throughout the month of May. The Company is growing strong at a record rate, which has allowed us to be very selective and maintain the quality of consultants we continue to hire.

We have also kept busy with all the Green Card applications we have been filing lately. Our record remains strong, and we are proud as an immigration department to have once again helped a lot our consultants realize their career dreams in the US.

There was nothing about how many citizens were placed... This is how companies feel.

Reply to
woodchucker

This should not be confused with how companies feel. Absolutely not. This is how our imposter-in-chief feels. His belief is that the poor are victims and the racist victimizers must be punished.

Therefore, since you, with your racist beliefs, willfully hurt those poor victims you must be punished.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Well to be honest, this has been going on for a very long time, long before my son was looking at colleges. But, my son in 2004 was interested in going to a certain well know private university. He had the grades but was advised that because he was male, white, and a citizen that he would be at the back of the admissions line.

You can thank the government, in general, for rewarding those that offer advantages to "the under qualified/unearned", certain monetary advantages.

Reply to
Leon