Just got a Delta Rockwell 33-285 I need a part

I just received a nice Delta Rockwell 33-285, I can't find a parts list for it. The part under the table that cranks the arm up and down doesn't move. When I turn the handle, it rocks back and forth, but the big round casting looks like it has something that broke off, or maybe the casting is that rough, which I hardly believe. If one of you nice people can send me a picture of the part, or give me the part number and hopefully a place where I can buy it, that would be very nice. I could probably machine a part if I can't buy it, but I don't know what it looks like. I like the brake handle on the motor, how nice. Can I turn that handle in either directions to stop the motor? Otherwise, from what I explained, the saw runs and looks nice. I would like to build a new table for it also, but don't have the dimensions either maybe one of you could.....na I better not ask for something else......Anyway, many thanks in advance.....Grandpa in Davis CA
Of course I forgot to mention that it is a Radial Arm saw, but I know most of you smart people here know what it was from the model number. I'm sorry I forgot......Peter

Grandpa,

Did you do a Google?
There is a site that caters to older machines:
http://www.owwm.com /
Try there.
MJM
Many thanks, that helped a lot......Peter