Just Curious -- How many took advantage...

Page 1 of 2
Of the 20% off Sale at the BORGs? I myself picked up the PC 557, Dewalt 400 Grinder, and Rigid Sander. Saved about $160 with Sale, 20% Off and PC Rebate.
Rich
RKON wrote:

Yeah, even though I bought several items at Woodcraft a couple of days ago, I picked up a new Delta jointer and planer this morning at Lowes. I'm going to hate myself when the credit card bill comes in.
My garage sure is getting full.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@BARFcarolina.rr.com
snipped-for-privacy@spamsucks.yahoo.com says...

Ridgid cordless drill. 20% off and free batteries for life. Merry Christmas to me.
--
Mark

The truth as I perceive it to be.
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
Next time you are over at Coastal Tools with SWMBO stop in at the Korean Market next door in the Raymour & Flanagan Plaza. The market its called AppleTree. They have the best Fresh Fish and Vegtables around and they are very inexpensive. SWMBO will love it and will want to go back and that will give you an opportunity to go into Coastal Tools.
Rich

will
Thanks, another reason to make the trip.
It is also close to New Britain with some good Polish foods. Ed

You didn't go for the Harbor Freight grandson list? <H>

I think this is the second time I've been in the same store as you on the same day, in a year, and one of us posted about it. We missed each other at Woodcraft a few months back. <G> I went to Coastal for a PC nailer / compressor combo, but forgot my checkbook!
Barry
in message

We've got to get together some time. There are at least a half dozen wreckers here from CT.
Coastal Tools is my new favorite tool place. Only quality brands, very good prices, and reasonably local. They beat Home Depot prices on some of the tools they both carry. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

I'm lucky, I'm 30 minutes from TP, Coastal, or Woodcraft. Why mail order? <G>
Barry
The woodworking show is coming up next month in Springfield. You planning on going?
Rich

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
Ed ...
<<Yes, I think it is about mid-month. I saw something about it but no details yet.>>
1/16/04 noon-6 1/17/04 10-6 1/18/04 10-4 At the Big E (Young Building) info at www.woodworksevents.com
Lee

Thanks, I just checked the web page and it is an impressive list of exhibitors. Ed

Maybe a bunch of us could hook up for breakfast somewhere off I-91?
Barry
in message

Sounds like a plan Ed
On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:20:18 -0500, "RKON"

Maybe.
That show isn't THE Woodworking Show, I think it's a new one.
I was thinking of attending, though.
Barry
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:42:40 -0500, "RKON"

No Borg around here. Maybe that will keep my January credit card bill low.
Phisherman thus spake:

They may have a Merry Christmas, but you'll have the Happy New Year!
But I must confess, I gave in to temptation as well - Lowes got a chunk of my savings this year...
Greg G.
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 17:42:40 -0500, "RKON"
I passed.
I don't really need anything right now that the BORGs carry.
Barry

I got the dewalt benchtop tablesaw.
-Jami