Just a little thank you note

Hello guys, I've lurked around rec.woodworking for some years and made an occasional post. It's really good to see a ng being actively used. I've been hooked on usenet for about 20 years. The knowledge here is phenomenal. Also, and perhaps unlike us rightpondian users, you are civil and polite in the main.

I thank you. Nick.

Reply to
Nick

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 17:08:17 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

Who do you think you're criticising you ornery, big-mouthed prick?

Reply to
none

Really good to see you stilling hanging in, Mate.

Reply to
Swingman

Dave Balderstone wrote in news:050320151132325428% snipped-for-privacy@balderstone.ca:

You might enjoy this...

Read the comic first, then the explanation. (Normally, I'd link to the comic only, but the explanation is fun, too.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

The funniest part of the explanation is the "citation needed" tag next to "Canada is arguably part of reality already".

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Somebody here owes me a new monitor. I was chomping peanuts and swilling good ale when I read. Thanks guys, and Jane (?), I'm glad I posted and you've reaffirmed my original thought. Nick.

Reply to
Nick