Just a little thank you note

Hello guys, I've lurked around rec.woodworking for some years and made an occasional post. It's really good to see a ng being actively used. I've been hooked on usenet for about 20 years. The knowledge here is phenomenal. Also, and perhaps unlike us rightpondian users, you are civil and polite in the main.
I thank you. Nick.
On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 17:08:17 -0500, "Mike Marlow"

Who do you think you're criticising you ornery, big-mouthed prick?
On 3/4/2015 2:55 PM, Nick wrote:

Really good to see you stilling hanging in, Mate.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

You might enjoy this... http://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/Canada
Read the comic first, then the explanation. (Normally, I'd link to the comic only, but the explanation is fun, too.)
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 3:39:25 PM UTC-5, Puckdropper at dot wrote:

The funniest part of the explanation is the "citation needed" tag next to "Canada is arguably part of reality already".

good ale when I read. Thanks guys, and Jane (?), I'm glad I posted and you've reaffirmed my original thought. Nick.