Just a good day

A gloat of sorts, a day in the shop.
Have two projects going for two different customers.
Both wondering where they are, but ultimately happy with the progress.
Beats the old job in cube-hell.
I'd thank my ex-boss for ridding himself of me, but the ends don't always justify the means.
So I'll go back to making long, wispy curlies and listening to the finches just outside the door.
God, does life get better than this?
Joe C.
A nekkid brunette shop assistant who turns into a sandwich and a six pack after sex?

You've been to my shop???? ;-)
Joe C wrote:

Not yet, but I'll be there tomorrow.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

just make sure she doesn't get you by the long and whispies!