Just a good day

A gloat of sorts, a day in the shop.

Have two projects going for two different customers.

Both wondering where they are, but ultimately happy with the progress.

Beats the old job in cube-hell.

I'd thank my ex-boss for ridding himself of me, but the ends don't always justify the means.

So I'll go back to making long, wispy curlies and listening to the finches just outside the door.

God, does life get better than this?

Joe C.

Reply to
Joe C

A nekkid brunette shop assistant who turns into a sandwich and a six pack after sex?

Reply to
webstersteve

You've been to my shop???? ;-)

Reply to
Joe C

Not yet, but I'll be there tomorrow.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

just make sure she doesn't get you by the long and whispies!

Reply to
dustyone