Just a followup

For those of you who were intensely(sic) following my progress on cutting a groove on the body of an old car (was wondering aloud in this group whether or not to use a carving gouge) I did it with a Fein tool. Got one of those 40.00 saw blades for the little hooker and it turned out to be a 40.00 cut, because the blade is shot, but it turned the trick. If you would care to see the results, go to http://www.edswoods.com/ and scroll down to the "Woodpile" link.