Just a followup

For those of you who were intensely(sic) following my progress on cutting a groove on the body of an old car (was wondering aloud in this group whether or not to use a carving gouge) I did it with a Fein tool. Got one of those 40.00 saw blades for the little hooker and it turned out to be a 40.00 cut, because the blade is shot, but it turned the trick. If you would care to see the results, go to

and scroll down to the "Woodpile" link.

Reply to
BUB 209