JT Love your work

Hi
I've been lurking in this group for a couple of years now, eagerly checking out all the free plan links that JT or one of his previous aliases had posted.
I have used one or two of them so far but found myself saving most of the plans to CDr for future reference. Never know when the wife might nag, sorry, ask you to build that item of furniture or a Pergola out the back.
Thanks JT, your a Legend
LMAO You guys are mildly humorous, in a weird sort of way. Not entertaining, way too crude and lewd, no intellectual flair at all. LOL Apparently the girls are still beating you weenies up at recess again. Most guys don't want people to "think" they're dorks. You guys, on the other hand, broadcast it. I'd call you maroons, except even maroons have a social life. You guys just aren't going to get anywhere with girls (or maybe it's boys), if you don't get some social skills. Whatever, you're in need of at least "some" social skills before you get a date. Or have friends.
Mostly, you're just boring.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
A moment went slowly by...you could hear a pin drop on the barroom floor.