Anyone in this group have experience using this Jet Planer/Molder for Molding Widths over 4"?
I just ordered some new BaseBoard knives from The knife I wanted was 4 3/4". I was told by the salesman that I would have to buy 2 different knives instead of 1 wraparound knife, stating that the JPM13 did not have enough power to produce the molding in one pass. Now I will have to run my stock through twice, changing knives in between. I am running 4 7/8 x 3/4" Red Oak through.
Any Thoughts?
Thanks, -Mike