Jorgensen Clamps on sale at Amazon

Took Crib catalog from Amazon.com has the Jorgensen 24" Cabinet Master Clamps on sale for $14.99, The 36" Cabinet Master Clamps for $16.99 and the

48" Cabinet Master Clamps for $17.99 The catalog number is 306. I checked the web site and they show them out of stock or not being carried. Had to order from their number 1-800-635-5140 and they are back ordered, but will ship in mid September. C Cole
Reply to
C Cole

I got those same clamps for the same price a few weeks ago at Woodworkers Source. A really good deal from either place... That's about $20 off on each clamp..

Reply to
Leon

Where did you hear about this? I checked my August Tool Crib catalog and they are all regular priced in there. Any idea how long this is going on?

Reply to
Dan Stuepfert

The August sale catalog # 306 from Tool Crib. I just received the catalog in the mail today. The offers expire 9/30 C Cole

Reply to
C Cole

Reply to
Serial # 19781010

At much less than half price, I would imagine, not long at all.

Reply to
Leon