Jorgensen CabinetMaster Clamp Sale. Hurry.!!!

For those that like to use the Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps, there is a GREAT sale at Woodworkers Source www.woodworkerssource.com
36" Cabinet Master Clamps $16.50 each. 48" Cabinet Master Clamps $17.50 each.
Shipping from Phoenix AZ to Houston for 4- 36"ers and 2 -48"ers was $27.61 Total for these 6 clamps was $128.61 delivered. These clamps are normally $38.00+ each.
All gone as of 7:30 eastern time. Either they got blitzed with buyers or it was a mistake.
Not a mistake as I did get a confirmation e-mail...
I may have gotten the last 6.. ;~)
I would look back tomorrow or in a couple of days... Their site was listed in The Woodworkers Journal Resource Digest.

Wow. I just checked it out, 8:55 pm Central, and it says they are all out of stock as of an hour and a half ago. They either had very limited supplies or they went fast.
When I first checked about 3 hours ago they were already out of the 24 inch ones. I guess I was very lucky.

come on Leon, I wanna see a gloat hehe
I really needed some more cabinet clamps too, darn it.
But, I'm a happy camper, just got my Leigh Jig today and SWMBO has already ordered 4 simple wooden storage boxes to be used in conjunction with the changing table, so I have a good reason to use it.
Good job on the clamps, man.

Thanks Mike... You will love the Leigh DT jig, I got mine about 5 years ago and I also have the F! finger joint jig that works quite well also..
ok maybe its just me - but i cant find a single thing on that site about clamps - only wood.

I had some trouble as well. If you click on Specials on their home page, in the left pane at the bottom of the list of buttons is a link for Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps. If you follow it, it will tell you they are all out.
todd