Jointer SCMI F3a Info

OK guys, I took a look at the machine, and it is quite the beast. Now, I need help... I am looking for Operator & Parts list manual since I would want to install a new cutterhead and bearings. Did a bunch of searching, came up relativelly empty with the minor exemption of a Delta model that looks to be close. Just point me in the right direction woule be great

Any leads on replacement parts, parts list etc would be greatly appreciated. I need to act quickly as I doubt it will be available for any great period of time.

SteveA

Reply to
SteveA

Cannot help you too much beyond noting the other day that your preferred cutter head is available...

I also see that it is an F3a and not an F9a... Not sure how a 3 became a 9 even with a typo!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Since that machine was made in the mid '70s, its doubtful the manual is online anywhere. Google found this thread:

did a beautiful restoration with a Byrd cutter head - maybe he could help you find more information. Or maybe Byrd has some info for the cutter changeover.

Reply to
Larry Kraus