Jointer SCMI F3a Info

OK guys, I took a look at the machine, and it is quite the beast. Now, I need help... I am looking for Operator & Parts list manual since I would want to install a new cutterhead and bearings. Did a bunch of searching, came up relativelly empty with the minor exemption of a Delta model that looks to be close. Just point me in the right direction woule be great
Any leads on replacement parts, parts list etc would be greatly appreciated. I need to act quickly as I doubt it will be available for any great period of time.
SteveA

Cannot help you too much beyond noting the other day that your preferred cutter head is available...
I also see that it is an F3a and not an F9a... Not sure how a 3 became a 9 even with a typo!
John

Since that machine was made in the mid '70s, its doubtful the manual is online anywhere. Google found this thread: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?97380-SCMI-F3a-Jointer-Refurb-Completed-%28lots-of-pics%29
Fellow did a beautiful restoration with a Byrd cutter head - maybe he could help you find more information. Or maybe Byrd has some info for the cutter changeover.