Jointer problems?

Hi: I had purchased a 8" king jointer. Now I'm not 100 % sure why I'm having problems in getting a flat surface when ever I face joint or edge joint some wood. I do believe that the knies have been set properly the in feed/ out feed tables are a bit out of level, ( using a torpedo level) but that might be because the floor may not be level. What seems to be happening is that I'm getting a
Add pictures here
✖

Level does not matter *at all*. What matters is that the tables are coplaner. To measure this, you need a good straightedge and feeler gauges.
jc
Add pictures here
✖
| > Hi: | > I had purchased a 8" king jointer. | > Now I'm not 100 % sure why I'm having problems in getting a flat | > surface when ever I face joint or edge joint some wood. | > I do believe that the knies have been set properly the in feed/ out | > feed tables are a bit out of level, ( using a torpedo level) but that | > might be because the floor may not be level. | > What seems to be happening is that I'm getting a | | Level does not matter *at all*. What matters is that the tables are | coplaner. To measure this, you need a good straightedge and feeler gauges.
A Starrett 4' level would allow you to do both... if they made such a thing and a second mortgage were available. ;~)
John
Add pictures here
✖
getting a.... Don't leave us in suspense.
On Feb 29, 5:46 am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖