Jointer Gloat

I finally have what I thought was a semi-decent gloat. :-) I have been looking for months for a deal on a used DJ-20 and I finally found one in like new condition for $650. The beds and fence look brand new and are nice and straight. The only blemished I could find on the machine are just a few tiny scratches on the base. The only mechanical thing I found wrong was that two missing knife depth adjusters on the cutter head. It is a pain in the butt getting the knives checked and adjusted before I ran it. For about $6.00 it will be good as new.

Reply to
Michael Burton

Great deal at $650, but now that the total is going to be $656, you got ripped off. Unload it while you can. Where do you live and will you be there yet tonight?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You suck and you are making it very difficult for me to move my DJ15 at the price I want to get for it (which is more than you paid for your -20).

I have to move the -15 because I bought a used -20 eighteen months ago at quite a bit more than you paid for yours.

You suck.

Yes, I said it twice.

Reply to
LRod