Jointer Gloat

    I finally have what I thought was a semi-decent gloat. :-) I have been looking for months for a deal on a used DJ-20 and I finally found one in like new condition for $650. The beds and fence look brand new and are nice and straight. The only blemished I could find on the machine are just a few tiny scratches on the base. The only mechanical thing I found wrong was that two missing knife depth adjusters on the cutter head. It is a pain in the butt getting the knives checked and adjusted before I ran it. For about $6.00 it will be good as new.
--
Michael Burton

mhburton at tbird-hardwoods dot com

Great deal at $650, but now that the total is going to be $656, you got ripped off. Unload it while you can. Where do you live and will you be there yet tonight?
On 18 Mar 2005 01:30:55 GMT, Michael Burton

You suck and you are making it very difficult for me to move my DJ15 at the price I want to get for it (which is more than you paid for your -20).
I have to move the -15 because I bought a used -20 eighteen months ago at quite a bit more than you paid for yours.
You suck.
Yes, I said it twice.
--
LRod