Jointer Bed & Table Flatness

Please recall last weekend I posted asking input on what would be reasonable flatness values for the table and fence on a 6" jointer. I am buying a Yorkcraft and the company offered to supply the values of my unit prior to purchase.
Here is part of the message I received from them today:
We have

I phone them and ordered this machine. The numbers sound really good to me, of course I will remeasure it when it arrives. I'll report back for those who might be interested.
Bill Leonhardt
One of the most important things in a jointer is the closeness of one table being parallel to the other. If that isn't dead on, you will never be able to joint a board and have it come out straight. Never.
--
Jim in NC

"Bill Leonhardt" < snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net> wrote in message
You worry too much. On ancient 24" jointers used by a crew of 120 men continuously for 2 ten-hour shifts a day, we are able to produce model and pattern bases that suck down strongly upon a steel or granite plate, and edgewise are square to a 4 foot master square.