jointer and biscuit joiner

Hi All,

Looks like I missed the sales that just went on at the Borg and Lowes. I need a 557 Porter Cable and a good jointer. Any new sales coming up that you know of? Any recommendations on a good price/performance value jointer?

Doug

Reply to
Doug Mathews

Most of my high-dollar tools were bought second hand. I'm very satisfied with them. (Someone else had the hassle of getting them assembled and aligned the first time.) Watch the want ads.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Doug,

Where do you live? See if Porter Cable has a factory service center near you. For example, I have one near by in Queens. I've picked up a number of tools from them in new condition at quite a discount as refurbished. Many of them brand new but over stocked.

Reply to
Bernie Hunt

Have yet to read a single negative comment on the Sunhill:

Brian