Jointech/Woodpecker Standard Router Plate Opening

Anyone try to fit a Jointech lift into a Woodpecker opening? I took some quick measurements of my woodpecker opening, and it appears to be a thirty-second or so larger than the 9 1/4 x 11 3/4 called for by the Jointech website. The biggest issue may be the depth, where Jointech calls for 7/16" and mine is clearly 3/8". The width of the "lip" is 1/2" for both.

With the deal Woodcraft is offering on the PC7518 ($250 w/rebate), I'm thinking of upgrading my setup and am intrigued by Jointech's digital lift.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Tylicki