Joiner Question

I looked at a few so far. I like the Porter Cable the best so far but, ouch it's pricey.
Ryobi has one at H.D. for $99 and might suffice.
The Dewalt is ok too.
Anyone with suggestions? .. likes and dislikes or feature preferences? Thanks in advance.

Check the answers to your original question 4 days ago. Lots of replys.