Joiner / Planer

I am about to invest in the Grizzly 8" G0500 joiner. I had one on order last spring but they were so back ordered, I gave up and canceled the order. Anybody have any experience with this model?
I am also thinking of a 15" planer, either the Delta, Jet or Powermatic. Any suggestions? Is the new Delta X series worth the extra bucks? That's the one I am leaning towards.
Leneave Supply in Charlotte, NC has good buys on 15" planers. I got mine there. Same machines and cheaper. Wilson

Zoro,
I have the G0500. Flawless.
montyhp