Johnson Paste Wax

What's this I hear about no more Johnson's Paste wax?

They're turning off the search feature in groups.google too

If only they would turn off the post feature, we wouldn't have all of those posts with no quoted reference! <g>

Andy Dingley wrote:

This sounds hokey. Where do you get this?

I think he is very tonguely in cheekly suggesting that, of late, very few people seem to use google search before posting a question here. We covered Johnson's thoroughly in separate discussions in both December and November. But it is January now, so I guess it is about time....
Anybody want me to post another radio show with Johnson Wax commercials in it???
Regards, Roy
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 01:21:57 +0000, Roy wrote:

Yes. Enjoyed the last one.
DGA

A rumor, as old as the hills. Recently I picked up two cans for $2 at a flea market. Good stuff.
I live not far from Waxdale - where the stuff is made - relatives work/ed there - no way will SCJ ever stop making their premier product - it would be like Coca-Cola Company to stop selling Coke - ain't gonna happen no way no how.

Bad analogy? Remember "New Coke" -- what a fiasco!
--
Regards,

JT
Speaking only for myself....

Yeah, but maybe they will come out with "new wax" like the "new Coke" of a few years back.
I did use the Johnson's wax a few times, and found it to be okay. The guys that do my spraying told me about Butcher's Bowling and Paste waxes. They are a lot better than the Johnsons IMHO. robo hippy

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Went the drag.
Rumpty wrote:

I heard all RAS's have been recalled by the government for IMMEDIATE DISPOSAL. anyone in possession of one after Jan 30th, 2005 will be incarcerated for a period not less than the time it takes Tammy Faye Baker to remove her makeup. (i.e. around 40 years)
Dave

naw naw naw... all she needs is one of those wire cheese slicers, it'll fall off in cakes in no time.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
David wrote:

That's just being sarcastic. But I heard that there is no tax on earned income between June 4 and September 7 of 2005. So if you already sent in your income tax, you are out of luck.
On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 17:52:04 -0800, David wrote:

When RASs are outlawed, only outlaws with have RASs.
--
Keith (outlaw)

Better join the NRAs.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

;-) Wouldn't that be the NRASA?
--
Keith

I heard that Oscar Mayer is suing SawStop for demeaning hot dogs.
Vic
order it by the case from Johnson's direct, if you're worried.