Jig Dolls, Limberjacks or Les Gigueux

I have finally finished my web page on Jig Dolls (aka Limberjacks) - probably covering every thing anyone ever wanted to know about them, or didn't want to know.
Anyway please see:
http://chrisbrady.itgo.com/jigdolls/jigdolls.htm
Feedback would be welcome.
Also if anyone has photos of same (or maybe video clips) then they too would be gratefully received.
Thanks - Chris B.

Great page, I remember some of the old timers around home would make jig dolls and whirligigs. Brought back memories of people that I hadn't thought of in years.
basilisk

I liked the dog! : )
Bill