jewelry box plans....

looking for plans *something like a jewelry box*... but open on the top so i can mount my wife's needlepoint work. the needlepoint is something like 7 inch by 9 inch. i have tried to do the google search, but am coming up almost empty handed. any one got any favorite places on where to look for plans? or suggestions as to what is available.... hell i can make the damn box... i am lacking inspiration.....
just off from vacation... and i swear someone upstairs turned up the speed on my clocks.... it *didn't seem like 2 weeks*......