JEWELRY BOX - PDF

lLooks like a lot of pages for something as simple looking as this.

Found lookng for something not even close to any kind of box.

JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.

Reply to
J T

It's a whole bunch of simple plans...next one up is a small rack.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Fri, Aug 26, 2005, 3:03am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Charlie=A0Self) respondeth: It's a whole bunch of simple plans...next one up is a small rack.

Ah. The site didn't say, and I didn't bother going past the first page. Never know tho, I've seen some plans that could be made perfectly clear with one small paragraph, but someone used 3-4 pages to explain it, and not even as clearly.