Jet vs Grizzly others?

I am getting ready to purchase a table saw. In the past I had a 10" Grizzly and liked it. Yesterday I was in a WoodCraft store and looked at Jet. I can drive to the PA Grizzly store for pickup but it is too far to just look. So I would like some opinions on each.
I would also like opinions of brands of band saws as well. I'll be resawing with it.
What fence for the table saw do you like?
Thank you.
Jet is white, Grizzly is green. That about sums it up. I have seen and used them both and there isn't a nickles worth of difference in the construction. There is more than a nickles difference in the price though. Jet is sold through dealers, Grizzly isn't. This is for table saws only. Jamie
Rob wrote:

Well from personal experience I would say go with the Jet. I just picked up the 10" with the 52" table for $825.00 (and yes I realize I do suck!) It was from a guy who never even git it wired up. Well needless to say I wired up the garage with a 240v subpanel and fired it up. What an awesome saw. I resawed a 3 1/2" piece about 24" long and the saw had absolutely no problem with it and no burn marks on the cut either. So in my mind for the money the Jet is the winner even at full price! Kevin