Jet TS wing extension

I have a Jet contractor's TS with steel wings and a 30" fence. Is there an aftermarket part to attach to the steel wing to fill the void when the fence is set past the end of the wing? I am assuming that there is some melemine (sp) product that would attach to the wing and act as an extension.
Thanks for your help
kb

it and fill in the extra space. Greg
Keith Boeheim wrote:

I don't know if Jet makes one, but Delta has them. Yo can make one also. After all, yo are a woodworker. Make a frame of wood with a center beam, cover with plywood or MDF and a sheet of melamine, Formica, or your choice of smooth surface.
Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

frame and covered it with plywood. But what is a "center beam"?
I ended up buying a melamine sheet the correct size from WW before they went under, but you can go to woodworkers or some other place (home depot?) and just buy a sheet. I'd recommend making the table bigger than the end of the rails so you have a nice workspace to clamp stuff or possibly install a router table mount - I did this and its a great little workspace.