Jet Table Saw -- Need Info

Hello,
I have a good friend who has a Jet table saw, and I'd like to surprise him with a rolling stand for it. I don't know the model number, but I do know some of the specs. It's a 1 3/4 HP saw wired for 110 V, a 30" fence and one cast iron wing. It has a steel closed cabinet and is not open like a contractor saw.
Is this the Jet JWCS-10A found here: http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/product_review.asp?Site=woodworking&IDy3? If so, is there a rolling stand available for this tool? Where can I buy it?
TIA
-Mike
Mike Pio wrote:

How much you willing to spend? HTC has matchup of bases for virtually any machine...they're probably the "Cadillac" of the genre...
Almost any of the mail order places have them or I suspect you can order direct...

You really should get the model number and determine if the saw is a left tilt or right tilt. On cabinet saws the left tilt and right stands are different mostly with the orientation of the wheels. If you put a right tilt mobile stand on a left tilt saw the saw can tip when the blade it set to cut a bevel. You really need to be right on this purchase.

The access to the motor is on the left side of the cabinet, so I suppose that makes it a left tilt. Does that help any?
-m

Yes that sounds like a left tilt. Tell the dealer and see if that is enough info.

angle? Jim

Unfortunately I don't have the saw nearby. I'd like this gift to be a surprise, but if there is this much in question, perhaps I have to let the cat out of the bag. I found this one on Amazon. Think this will work?
(Amazon.com product link shortened)23552660/sr=2-2/ref=pd_bbs_b_ur_2_2/104-2600611-3284762
Mike Pio wrote:

Mike, JET makes a mobile tool base for around $60 (IIRC) that is all steel and adjusts to fit most any of their tools and ALL of their saws (at least those without an aux. outfeed table.)
I bought one for my Jet Cabinet Saw and assembly was a breeze. Getting the saw base ONTO the stand was another matter<g>
I truly don't recall the model number of mine but here's a link to Jet's mobile bases, all of them.
Find the one you need and then do a Google search with Jet and the part number to find a good price. I suspect you'll find it at Amazon.com with free shipping but YMMV.

Thanks for the info, UC, but can you repost with that link you mention?
Mike Pio wrote:

You got it! Also, if the motor extends out the left SIDE of the cabinet, it's a right tilt. If it's on the right side, it'a a left tilt.
Mike Pio wrote:

Mike, JET makes a mobile tool base for around $60 (IIRC) that is all steel and adjusts to fit most any of their tools and ALL of their saws (at least those without an aux. outfeed table.)
I bought one for my Jet Cabinet Saw and assembly was a breeze. Getting the saw base ONTO the stand was another matter<g>
I truly don't recall the model number of mine but here's a link to Jet's mobile bases, all of them.
No, really, here's the link. I remembered it THIS time.
http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cfm?area=shop&action=vendors&vid=1&CID

Find the model here: http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cfm ? area=shop&action=vendors&vid=1&CIDy3
My Jet is the Supersaw hybrid. 1 3/4HP, 110V, closed cabinet but up on legs, Not a closed cabinet all the way to the floor.
Rolling Stand as in outfeed rollers or rolling base? If a rolling base - the easiest way to get on that fits is to grab Jet's HD mobile base..