jet table saw fence....Need help

I have a xacta II fence with 2"X3" guide rail BUT I don't have the "L" shape front rail that is attached to the front of the saw. I can buy one at a steel shop but I need the dimensions....e.g. 1X4,2X3, 2X4 etc. If anyone knows please inform. Thanks..Jim
snipped-for-privacy@abc.com wrote:

"L"
Jim,
I have the Xacta II fence and I will measure the front support rail and post the dimensions tonight if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Regards, Mark
I do appreciate that....Could you please respond to both email addresses because I am at work today..Here they are jim.ferry@abc,com snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net I again thank you Jim
snipped-for-privacy@abc.com wrote:

Mine's 2.5" x 2.5".
just to be sure - mine is also 2.5 x 2.5

For some reason, mine is 63.5 x 63.5mm