Jet Table Saw

I'm trying to do research on contractor's table saw and was looking for a site for Jet. Googgling I only found a Canadian site and Amazon.com. Is there a more definative site?

I live in the Los Angeles area. Any retail stores that carry Jet?

TIA

Reply to
Bobo

WoodCraft?

Reply to
mark

Their website lists 206 distributors within 50 miles of LAX. That should keep you busy.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Start here:

Eric Ryder

will take you to the WMH Tool Group - the parent company of Jet.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Rockler has'em Dave

Reply to
TeamCasa

Thanks for the replies. Looking at most of the different models it looks like they are all the same (motor, cabinet, legs) but with different options (extension wings, fence, etc). Is this correct?

Bobo wrote:

Reply to
Bobo

Sears was also stocking at least one model of the Jet the last time I was there anyway...

John Emmons

Reply to
John Emmons

Sears was also stocking at least one model of the Jet the last time I was there anyway...

John Emmons

Reply to
John Emmons

The previously posted sites will get you to Jet information.

Locally (Wichita, KS) Sears and Lowe's have started stocking Jet during the past few months. In fact I saw a Jet Contractor's saw at one of our Lowe's stores yesterday.

Also, try local tool specialty stores. We have two such shops in the area with good displays of several of the WMH group tools (JET, Powermatic, Performax).

Reply to
RonB

Well the cabinet saw isn't the same as their Hybrid (Supersaw) and neither are the same as their contractor. But in general, yeah once you zero in on a base model, then there are usually 3 to 6 models that will add: CI wings, longer rails, sliding tables, router tables, fence options etc.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Menards carries them, at least in their stores in my area (Northern IL).

Reply to
Bob Peterson