Jet Table Saw

I'm trying to do research on contractor's table saw and was looking for a site for Jet. Googgling I only found a Canadian site and Amazon.com. Is there a more definative site?
I live in the Los Angeles area. Any retail stores that carry Jet?
TIA
Add pictures here
βœ–
WoodCraft?

Add pictures here
βœ–
www.wmhtools.com
Their website lists 206 distributors within 50 miles of LAX. That should keep you busy.
Bob

Add pictures here
βœ–

Start here: http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cfm?area=shop&action ήalersearch
Add pictures here
βœ–

www.jettools.com will take you to the WMH Tool Group - the parent company of Jet.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Rockler has'em Dave

Add pictures here
βœ–
Sears was also stocking at least one model of the Jet the last time I was there anyway...
John Emmons

Add pictures here
βœ–
Sears was also stocking at least one model of the Jet the last time I was there anyway...
John Emmons

Add pictures here
βœ–
Thanks for the replies. Looking at most of the different models it looks like they are all the same (motor, cabinet, legs) but with different options (extension wings, fence, etc). Is this correct?
Bobo wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–

Well the cabinet saw isn't the same as their Hybrid (Supersaw) and neither are the same as their contractor. But in general, yeah once you zero in on a base model, then there are usually 3 to 6 models that will add: CI wings, longer rails, sliding tables, router tables, fence options etc.
Add pictures here
βœ–
The previously posted sites will get you to Jet information.
Locally (Wichita, KS) Sears and Lowe's have started stocking Jet during the past few months. In fact I saw a Jet Contractor's saw at one of our Lowe's stores yesterday.
Also, try local tool specialty stores. We have two such shops in the area with good displays of several of the WMH group tools (JET, Powermatic, Performax).
Add pictures here
βœ–
Menards carries them, at least in their stores in my area (Northern IL).

Add pictures here
βœ–