Jet Supersaw Dado Insert

Anyone know where I can get a dado insert for my supersaw or a zero clearance insert? I am not keen on making on.
Thanks
Woodcraft carries an expensive insert system with a supersaw model available.
Bob

Jet part for zero-clearance insert is 708791.

You're looking for Jet item: JET708790. I bought mine from http://www.southern-tool.com/store/jet_supersaw.html .
They're terribly easy to make. The 1/2" Baltic Birch stock is nearly the perfect thickness.