Jet super saw with sliding table and tenoning jig

I am the proud owner of a new Jet JWSS Super Saw with a sliding table. I just finished putting it together. Man this saw is WAY different than my old craftsman contractors saw.
My question is about using a tennoning Jig with the sliding table. There is no miter slot on the left side of the saw, (that is where the sliding table is) and that is where the tennoning Jig needs to be. Anyone else have this saw and devised a plan to use a tennoning jig on it? Maybe there is an adapter or something from Jet that would allow me to use the Jig? I did a couple searches, but didn't find anything.
see earlier thread posted today on this subject

Did you get a hernia lifting the sliding table? :-)
Bob

Just a slight one:-)
The other post I seen wasn't about a saw with a sliding table, at least I didn't see one.

Jet part for tenon jig for SS is 708111SSK. I hear the difference is a plate (?) that fits Supersaw. It would have to run in the right mitre slot.
Bob

I found that part number, but for the life of me I can't find it on the internet. I will call my local tool supplier tomorrow. Thanks for the help!

Well, I just found out that there is no way you can use a tenoning jig with the sliding table, at least they don't make an adapter for it.
BUT, I was wondering about fastening a support of some sort to the sliding table, and then fastening the tenoning jig to the support. I would then be able to push the sliding table through the cut instead of the tenoning jig. I was thinking of making the piece that fits to the sliding table out of mdf, but now I am thinking maybe aluminum. Any Ideas will be appreciated.

That's the downside of the sliding table. No miter slot; you'll have to use the tenoning jig on the right side of the blade only. There's an adaptor plate that fits onto the bottom of the tenoning jig - and it moves it over closer to the blade.
When I was in Woodcraft a few weeks ago, I saw a half-dozen tenoning jig boxes with an extra box glued to the jig box. Closer examination revealed it was the adaptor plate. Didn't take note of part number nor whether it's an additional cost.
IIRC, I didn't see any extra cost for the plate+jig box combo!
I'd call Woodcraft *and* Jet TS.
Just ordered the adapter plate today. Cost is $32.00 plus shipping. Part number is 708111ss.
Mikie :-)

I made a tenon jig that rode on the rip fence of my Roybi BT3000, because it doesn't have a miter slot either. It worked great.
Grant