Jet Sharpener

Got mine up and running today. I have done 4 chisles and 3 plane irons. Nice edge, gota be careful on the angle, if your off, u got a razor instead of a plane.
Still working out how to use it on a couple of my little pocket planes, the jig is not designed to work with plane irons shorter than about 2 1/2 inches.
I can't recommend this enough, Tormek quality, Tormek compatibility for parts and a couple hunder bucks cheaper.