Jet Mortiser Manual

Recently got a pretty good deal on a Jet JB5M (708580) benchtop mortiser sans the manual/parts list. Bought on Craigs List for $120.00 w/3 new bits. Hence the lack of a manual was no big deal! Except, now can't locate a manual on the "net". Went the DAGS route and everything that pulls up are the floor/industrial machines. Lots of PDF's , but none for this model. Unusual, since the machine is still a current model! Any help or suggestions. Not a big deal, since I can still use it, but may need parts in the future or "throne reading" Bill
Bill Hall wrote:

Try Jet Tools at:
http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/partfiles/man_708581.pdf
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

the Jet Mortiser and then called up all the reviews. Not all the reviewers incluse contact info, but I was able to find one that did. Here is the link- (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Hopefully, you can email this guy and he would make a copy for you.
Good Luck
Bill Hall wrote:

Bill, just email or call JET/Wilton and ask for one. Just last week they were able to email me a .pdf of a sales catalog entry for a JET scroll saw that went out of production in 1995, so I'm sure they'll be able to hook you up with a manual. I also called them recently to order a part for my bandsaw and they were able to email me a blowup of the parts list while we were one the phone (couldn't read the numbers on the small one in my manual).
best,
kiwanda