Jet JWTS-10JF table saw for sale

I am selling a Jet JWTS-10JF table saw in excellent condition. I've added a dust collector with a 4" port on one side of the stand and a peg board tool holder to the other side. Comes with standard throat plate, zero clearance plate, mitre fence, rip fence, and new Dewalt combination blade. Sale price is $425.
I live in New Market, VA. Purchaser can either pick it up here in New Market, or if you live in the Washington DC metro area, we can pick a place to meet. Thanks, Jeff
Pictures are available upon request
SPECIFICATIONS Stock Number: 708301K Model: JWTS-10JF Blade Diameter (in): 10 Arbor Diameter (in): 5/8 Max Depth of Cut (in): 3 1/8 Max Rip Right of Blade (in): 30 Max Rip Left of Blade (in): 12 Max Cut Depth at 45 (in): 2 1/8 Table in Front of Saw Blade at Max Cut (in): 11 1/4 Max Width of Dado (in): 13/16 Max Dado Diameter 8 Table Height (in): 34 3/8 Table Size (w/Ext/in)*: 27D x 40W Table Size (w/o Ext/in): 27D x 20W Overall Dia (HxWxD/in): 41 x 57 1/2 x 42 Arbor Speed (RPM): 4,000 Motor (TEFC): 1 1/2 HP, 1 Ph 115/230V Prewired 115V Net Weight (lbs): 260
My registration email seems to be unreliable so if you send me an email use the following email also. Thanks, Jeff
snipped-for-privacy@shentel.net