JET JWBS-18 Bandsaw

I have a JET JWBS-18 Bandsaw and It's a nice machine. I have one problem -- the dust collector port. I find it very difficult to attach my JET D-650 dust collector to it. I have one of those attachments that allow you to hook up to a 4" port and while it works fine on my other machines, it barely makes a connection with the bandsaw port and slips off at the slightest touch. Have tried a few things, but no success so far. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Herbert Robinson

Put some masking tape around the outer edge of the dust port on the bandsaw to make the fit more snug.

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

I have the same saw, and a 4" quick connect/disconnect coupler from Rockler works great. Just a tapered slip fitting and it stays nice a snug.

Reply to
Brian D. LaVoie