Jet JWBS-16 bandsaw

I just purchased the Jet 16" bandsaw and I'm perplexed. Today I swapped out the 3/4" stock blade for a 1/4" and I discovered there is no adjustment for the lower guides short of loosening the entire assembly, which is down right frustrating once the table is mounted in order to have the blade track on the center of the wheel. Am I missing something here?
--
"If you are arrogant, who's going to care if you're the best?"

Since you had to remove the table to swap out the blade, you should have made the adjustments to the lower blade guide and blade support bearing before replacing the table.
Removing the table is easy. Lift out the table insert, unscrew the two plastic lock knobs under the table; lift the table about 4 inches, give it a quarter turn counter clockwise and pull it out.
Incidentally, the wheel doesn't go directly behind the blade. The back of the blade should be about 1/64th inch in front of the wheel and about 1/8th inch from the edge.

out
for
right
you misunderstand.... the wheel I'm referring to isn't the back support guide. Also, in order to remove the table, I'd have to remove the rails for the fence since they protrude beyond the column. The easiest way I've found so far is to remove the table tilt stop and tilt the table up and away from the assembly. It's a real PITA and a piss poor design to boot.
--
"If you are arrogant, who's going to care if you're the best?"