Jet JWBS-16 Bandsaw

Anyone have any comments on the Jet JWBS -16 Bandsaw ? A search on deja-news did not come up with much.
I've been looking at it lately.
I compared it to the Jet 18". The 18 comes with roller guides and a rip fence. I thought for the additional cash, the 18 was a better value.
I've seen both saws, but only have cut with the 18. They both seem well built and solid machines for what its worth.
I haven't purchased a bandsaw yet. My search continues. I'd really like the 18, but the budget just won't allow it right now.
Rick

deja-news did not come up with