Jet Jointer ?

Have Jet 6" CSX jointer for about a year. Recently I notice I'm not getting a 90 deg corner. Estimating it's 1/128th off over a 4/4 edge (I can see light under the inside edge with a square - paper thickness or less)
Checked both tables to the fence with an engineering square - dead on. Checked to make sure the square was square on both the inside & outside. Both OK.
Seemed like the blades could be misaligned with the table. Did check one with a straight edge to the out feed and it seemed to be OK, will check others.
Any thoughts, suggestions, insight would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ken
Ken,
Your assumption about the blades is a logical answer. Flatten a face of a board, then move the fence in a couple of inches (mid table) and edge joint a board and check it. If there's any difference the blades may be worn down or just out of alignment as you suspect.
Since I own the same model and have read lots of posts on this over the past several years, I have to question that your fence is really that flat end-to-end. Align the fence for square on the outfeed side, near the knives. Also, the problem could be partially due to the way you're feeding the stock through. Try using >> minimum pressure << to hold the stock down and flush against the fence and see if that makes any difference.
Bob S.

getting