Jet DC-1100CK FS

'wreck

Before I go to Craigslist or eBAY...

I'm selling my Jet DC-1100CK. It's a 1 1/2 HP Jet Dust Collector, with a 1 micron "Dust Dog" cartridge filter. Also included are some spare bags, some 4" fittings, some 4" hose, a trash can, and a separator lid.

It's in good used shape,, and sells for $550-600 + accessories, new, depending on vendor.

I'm asking $300 for all, local pickup in Connecticut. Delivery is available, as is microbrew on site.

I'm selling it because I bought a 2300 CFM JDS Cyclone. The DC1100 won't be available until the JDS arrives.

Direct email = barry at bburke dot com

Reply to
B A R R Y