Jet CS adjustment question

My front face angle indicator has come loose. The indicator now rotates 360 degrees as I raise and lower the blade. After studying the manual, I see that there is a worm gear wear adjustment lock nut that will fix my problem.
Does anyone know how to fix this without removing the saw table, which will then require realigning the whole shebang?
Thanks, Barry
If it was too hard to reach and further loosening wouldn't cause other internal problems I'd be inclined to try duct tape or a screw on the front... ;-) My SWMBO hates my "temporary permanent" make-do engineering.
-- Mark
in message