Jet Bandsaw Riser Kit in Blue????

I picked up an older Jet 14" bs a few months back. Anyone know of a source (probably a local supplier) that might have one of the riser kits in the old blue color? Jet doesn't have it on their website, and my local B&M told me he couldn't get it.
I suppose paint is an option, (as is ta hell with it, just stick a white one on it) but I'd prefer original Jet blue if I could get it.
Thanks, Roy (put an "RP" in front of the 77469 for email)
The automotive paint store will mix any color you want.

Jim Behning wrote:

So will most of the borgs as well as Ace, True Value, and just about any other paint store. They all seem to have computer paint compounding

ugly is in the eye of the beholder, I guess..
every time I see that green Grizzly block on my gray Ridgid saw, I think of the $100 in green it saved me.. *g*
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
If you buy the white kit, can you let us know if it fits properly? I have the old BLUE Jet BS and while putting a new riser in is not a problem, getting a new bearing and blade guard bar is not easy. My bar is hexagonal. Can anyone with a white riser kit tell me if the kit bar is hexagonal?
WM

I have the whit riser kit. The bar is round with a grove that accepts the lock screw
Ken
wrote:

source (probably a local

Jet doesn't have it on their

one on it) but I'd prefer

Contact Louis Iturra - he sells bandsaw parts, upgrades, accessories and thingies to modify BSs. The old Delta's used a hexagonal bar and the 14" hex riser bar might fit the Jet.
Iturra Design - 888-722-7078
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company