Jet Bandsaw riser block sale at Woodcraft

Heads up, $39.95. I'm gettin' one.
Is it just the block? I was going to go over the store in Raleigh. Thanks Frank
Rudolph Wilhelm wrote:

wrote: Sale starts on the 12th, It's on the last page of the flyer, looks like it's just the block, not the kit.

I just looked at the sales flyer online. The last page states "50% off rip fence, miter gauge or riser block *with the purchase of a JET 12" or 14" bandsaw*". So, unless you're buying a band saw to attach to that riser block, it doesn't appear that that price applies. Bummer, because I was getting ready to buy the thing.
todd
You're right, I called woodcrafts' 800 number to see if that's what they meant. and apparently it is. Not really on sale if you ask me. Guess I'll wait til it's really on sale. Sorry about the mistake.