JET Bandsaw Riser Block

Hello 'Woodies'. . .
Due to the overwhelming 'Spam Load' of several days ago, I 'dropped off' to get rid of it. The 'Catch Up' code wouldn't even do the job.
Anyhow, by doing that I lost all the 'history'. The point being I can't find/research the Jet Riser Block threads. I've been agonizing over getting one and finally decided. I remember comments and seeing it on Amazon for around $65. Now that I want to purchase one {before the end of the month}, I see the price is $90+ !!
My question is . . . anybody know of a cheaper price ?? {for JET 14 inch Open Stand Bandsaw}. I 'think' I remember some recent discussion about a Grizzly unit being either identical, or actually better {with a little 'adjustment'}
Regards & Thanks, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop
Ron Magen wrote:

Go to groups.google.com. In the form beside the "search groups" button, enter "jet riser block group:rec.woodworking" then hit return.
Chris