Jet 6" Jointer

Has anyone tried those new spiral jointer blades? I believe there is another type with chevrons. Is it true they are much easier to install than traditional jointer blades? Also when I spoke to a dealer they could not tell me which model would fit the 6" Jet, does anyone know?
Thx Chris
There is a company that makes the blades, but alas I am not at my standard computer to find it for you. They made the 3 blade spirals which sounded easier to install- as well as 12x3 blade chippers. I'll see if I can't find their site when I get back. The blades were about 300$, if memory serves....
Chris wrote:

There are a couple of distributors, Sunhill makes the only true spirals, Woodteck has a spiral pattern made of multiple replaceable blades. There is one other but I can't remember. I believe there is a recent article in Shopnotes examining that particular idea. The cost is still $200+ to change over but technically very easy.