Jet 1442 Extension Bed

FYI - I visited a local tool store yesterday and they had a Jet 1442 assembled with the optional extension bed. It looks like they just added another full sized bed and a 3rd set of the cast legs. Talk about a boat. Adding this to my machine would move momma's Toyota to the driveway.
(or me and the lathe to the back yard)
Sounds like a great bowl setup....

WOW - You must turn some real bowls!