Jet 14" band saw

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 810&item%49560375

Geez - how'd you get it mounted to the wall like that???
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

im thinkin superglue, and a few lag bolts
Traves

I'm going to bid on it. I'll continue us use my regular bs for cutting the sides of the wood, I can use this one to cut the top part off. Ed
That's a band saw all right. Looks like it's a few degrees out of level, though.
GTO(John)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 810&item%49560375
Hmmmm, the local Menards sells this saw new for $479.98, and you won't have to stand sideways to use it. I think the one advertised would wear me out pretty fast.
Digger
Digger wrote:

No it's not, its force feed, as the blade is pointing down. Like I said, that would kill me pretty fast.
Digger
I just bought the 1 HP closed stand version of this saw for $425.00.....CDN.
Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 810&item%49560375
They sell band saws for $79.50 USD these days? :)
GTO(John)